books

books

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ryan SanAngelo, Author of Spaghetti Eddie

"My name is Ryan SanAngelo. I am a published children's author, musician, and elementary school teacher. My stories and songs have given me the opportunity to perform at schools, libraries, and venues all over the US. I am currently finishing two very ambitious projects. One is a new children's book entitled "Bye Bye Balloon;" the story follows a balloon's journey around the world visiting interesting places along the way. The second is a 20-song collection of songs called "Smile Every Day" which will also include an activity book which will allow children to illustrate my song lyrics. I will be taking both projects directly to parents, teachers, and children later this spring and throughout the rest of 2011." 
~Ryan SanAngelo


**See book launch video below**

No comments:

Post a Comment